Thrive Co-pay Assistance Program is an Arizona Qualifying Charitable Organization. We welcome your tax donations to help with medical co-pays for individuals who are unable to obtain their care.
A Qualifying Charitable Organization is a charity that that meets ALL the following provisions:
- Is exempt from federal income taxes under Section a 501(c)(3) or is a designated community action agency that receives community services block grant program monies pursuant to 42 United States Code Section 9901.
- Provide services that meet immediate basic needs.
- Serves Arizona residents who receive temporary assistance for needy families (TANF) benefits, are low-income residents whose household income is less than 150% of the federal poverty level or are chronically ill or physically disabled children.
- Spends at least 50% of its budget on qualified services to qualified Arizona residents.
- Affirm that it will continue spending at least 50% of its budget on qualified services to qualified Arizona residents.
A charity must apply for and meet all requirements of the law to be considered as a Qualifying Charitable Organization. Approved charities’ names are listed on the Department of Revenue’s website.
Taxpayers filing as “single” and “head of household” status may claim a maximum credit of $400. Taxpayers filing as “married filing separate” may claim a maximum credit of $400. Taxpayers that file as “married filing joint” may claim a maximum credit of $800.Click to edit text. What do visitors to your website need to know about you and your business?